- CWCrystal W.Verified Buyer3/17/23ReviewingFreedom Bra - Max Support™ M / Noir BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsUnbelievable Shoulder Relief
I am a 5’,, 34 triple D. I have been plagued with the severe indentation in my shoulders due to having big breasts since adolescence. I probably will never be able to wear a typical style bra again after feeling the difference in wearing this bra. It’s a blessing and maybe a curse. Idk! I’m about to order the Rise Bra and pray it’s just as comfy!
- JTJennifer T.Verified Buyer3/16/23ReviewingFreedom Bra - Max Support™ M / Noir BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks well
Does as advertised. I can tell even on days I am not wearing it, my posture is better than before wearing it
- VCVance C.Verified Buyer3/8/23ReviewingFreedom Bra Midi - Max Support - Future White L / Future WhiteRated 5 out of 5 starsHelped remind me not to slouch
This is a nice bra and very comfortable. My only complaint is it gets really sweaty if you work out around the non slip part
- AVAmy Vander V.Verified Buyer3/3/23ReviewingFreedom Bra Midi - Max Support M / Noir BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsworks as intended
After noticing my desk chair posture was getting worse, I decided to get a posture-correcting bra. This does exactly as claimed and nudges me towards better posture without being overly restricting. After the first couple days of wearing it, I could feel it a "that's right, you should be using these" twinge n my back muscles. Realizing how I ought to feel while sitting the car, working at my computer, etc., was a very helpful indicator. After about a month, I realized that if I wear it a couple times a week, the rest of the time I'm more likely to notice bad posture and self-correct.
- CKCorinne K.Verified Buyer2/5/23ReviewingFreedom Bra Midi - Max SupportRated 5 out of 5 starsFreedom Bra Midi - Max Support
Total 5 star reviews: 69 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 6 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Reviews LoadedReviews Added