- BQbetina q.Verified BuyerReviewingFreedom Bra Midi - Eco Jersey 2XL / Matcha MossRated 3 starsMore support
I love LOVE the large shoulder straps bit the support isnt very supportive. Id love it better if it had hooks in back to make tighter if needed
- KMKathryn M.Verified BuyerReviewingFreedom Bra - Eco Jersey™ M / Mars ClayRated 5 starsSize medium
SO comfortable and is helping my shoulder pain. I can't wait until more colors are available in my size again!
- AYAngela Y.Verified BuyerReviewingFreedom Bra - Eco Jersey™ S / Mars ClayRated 4 starsExcellent support
I love the support these bras provide. I don't love the extra wide shoulder straps because it is very difficult to find shirts to cover them. However, I understand that is part of why it works so well to encourage great posture.
- SDSheila D.Verified BuyerReviewingFreedom Bra Midi - Eco Jersey - Poppy RedRated 3 starsSeniors
I love it while I'm wearing it. Helps keep my back straight and the girls feel secure.
My problem is getting in and out of it. I am a senior and going over the head is not the most convenient.
- KKDSVerified BuyerReviewingFreedom Bra Midi - Eco JerseyRated 3 starsNot for large busts, but very comfortable for sitting around
I am a 34 J natural (lots of babies and breastfeeding). I just received and put on this bra, so this is a first impression review.
Feels SO good not to have digging in my front, wires poking underarms, back sliding up... very comfortable, great color, and feels quality and durable (for lack of better word). And, while I'm literally drinking wine on the couch and reading a book (and writing this), it's staying in place. No sliding, riding, digging... if I were a 34 DD, I'd probably give this bra 5 stars, although at that size, I probably wouldn't be willing to pay so much for comfort.
But here are my concerns, all largley due to my size and not bra quality.
1. Gaping in the front of the band. I got size large, but with my breast size, the band is too large and doesn't fit well, but any smaller wouldnt have fit around my chest. So not perfect, but still comfortable.
2. This bra is not made for heavy breasts my size... way too low cut, so I've got lots of ballooning. I really wish for 2 more inches of coverage in the front, but don't want the zip up option, which is recommended for large breasts, since I've tried that in other brands and the zipper digs on bottom, pokes out of shirts on top, and I'll probably still balloon out.
3. Lastly, and no surprise, is the uni-breast result.
I do think my concerns are related to my size chest versus the bra itself; but as someone on a hunt to find "the perfect bra for a large breasted woman who doesn't want to give up…
Total 5 star reviews: 67 Total 4 star reviews: 12 Total 3 star reviews: 6 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Reviews LoadedReviews Added