- MPMary P.Verified BuyerReviewingCurve Zip Bra™ - Eco Jersey (For DDD+) 5XL / Noir BlackRated 3 starsGood Support without wires
I like having a zipper in front but I have trouble zipping it up over my chest, because I wear a G cup, I can’t get the zipper up over my chest without spilling out. I found it easier to put it on over my head already zipped. Once on, I feel it offers good support and I love that there are no straps to fall off my shoulders. I was a little concerned that the zipper flap on top would look bulky through clothes, but I barely noticed it. I gave this 3 stars only because of the trouble getting it on, but I will also say that I will buy other things from the company, because they delivered what they advertised. This bra fits even large cup and band sizes and is the only one I have found that does so. The design and quality show the company has products for women designed by women.
- HTHeather T.Verified BuyerReviewingCurve Zip Bra™ - Eco Jersey (For DDD+) 4XL / Glacier BlueRated 5 starsMost comfortable bra I have ever owned
Very comfortable, bra straps actually stay in place. Great bra for t-shirts.
- WKWindy K.Verified BuyerReviewingCurve Zip Bra™ - Eco Jersey (For DDD+) 5XL - Plus / Noir BlackRated 4 starsFour and half, really
Review from the person who the bra was purchased for (not me):
What’s awesome: No digging in my shoulders, excellent support anchoring my boobs to my torso instead of my shoulders. Reducing my pain considerably!
Not awesome: The inserts slide around pointlessly. I just took them out.
- KMKelli M.Verified BuyerReviewingCurve Zip Bra™ - Eco Jersey (For DDD+) L - Plus / Noir BlackRated 5 starsBest bra I’ve ever worn.
I’ve had this bra a few weeks. And I can tell you it’s the best bra I’ve ever had. It lifts. It supports. No pain. It has the front zip. How cool is that?!? Shirts i haven’t been able to get into now fit again. I swear I look like I’ve lost weight wearing this bra. No back or side bulge. I got the curve zip bra. This one It fits up to an M. I just emailed them to help me with size. It fits perfect.
- ASAmy S.Verified BuyerReviewingCurve Zip Bra™ - Eco Jersey (For DDD+) 2XL - Plus / Future WhiteRated 5 starsGreat with a few issues!
Review for a 2XL+ with 42K measurements... The positives: it's comfortable, fits well, nice high side coverage, soft material, the absolute best all day support and pain relief for my shoulders in any bra I've tried on in the last two decades.
...the nit picky (that isn't worth a star reduction)... The zipper is hard to navigate over 42Ks. The zipper cover is completely annoying and completely necessary. The s-hook ribbon combo is too flimsy, metal hook and eyes would be easier and sturdier. There is a definite zipper lump under your shirt. There was an alarming sound of popping stitches the first few times I wore it or made adjustments. No rips or tears that I can see so no worries I guess.
Total 5 star reviews: 19 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Reviews LoadedReviews Added