- MMMarla M.Verified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Ally Underwear - Eco Jersey - Sand Dune M / Sand DuneRated 4 starsToo big to provide compression.
I ordered a medium based on the size chart and they are too big. They "fit" as in they pull up, but they do not provide any compression. With the no return policy I'm stuck and will try to pass them along to someone else. Since they are on clearance I'm going to try once more with a size small.
- CCCaitlin C.Verified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Ally Underwear - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsNice!
They hold me in but don't make me feel like I'm wearing granny panties. I feel very confident in them.
- BSBecky S.Verified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Ally Underwear - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsFantastic!
Super soft and thoughtfully constructed, these are my go to choice! They stay put, and feel great on my skin. I’m coming back for more!
- TToniVerified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Ally Underwear - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsPleasantly surprised!
I was skeptical at first but wanted to give them a try . I’m always looking for a panty w support and comfort . I will say these do deliver for me ! Love them . Don’t ride up . Not uncomfortable . Feel great while wearing . Support my lower back .
- NNicoleVerified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Ally Underwear - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsOBSESSED
I! am! obsessed! These are so soft, so comfy, and honestly of course they are so helpful for fixing my posture but truthfully they are just the comfiest and I wear them all the time. I happily pick these out more often than any other pairs of underwear I own!
Total 5 star reviews: 5 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Reviews LoadedReviews Added