- PPerfectVerified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Deco Shorts - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsPerfect
I use them as underwear, shorts, or skirt liners. They're versatile because they're thick enough to be worn on their own but breathable enough to layer. I've had better posture control in other shorts, but sometimes I want to relax. These shorts are good for relaxing and sleeping, as well had providing gentle cues during exercise.
- KMKate M.Verified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Deco Shorts - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsBest. Shorts. Ever.
Get these shorts. They fit perfectly, don’t ride OR roll OR cause any issues with squats or cameltoe or anything else unsavory. It took me a minute to live the luck of waistband, but these hit at just the right place on your waist to feel comfortable and stay put. The lines are flattering, and the double layer of fabric is very comfortable. I definitely see myself wearing these under dresses or skirts to about thigh chafing, and I’m looking forward to my next delivery. You’ll want more than one pair!
- MSMarissa S.Verified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Deco Shorts - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsCute, well made, useful
These shorts are cozy and comfortable. The stitching and fabric make the shorts feel like they are made to last. I love the little pocket and the stitching down the mid thigh of each leg.
- NNicoleVerified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Deco Shorts - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsThe shorts I've been looking for forever?
Um? All shorts *need* to feel like these!! By far the best "bike short" style shorts I have ever found and moreover these are very functional as combo underwear/shorts under dresses. I have a few pairs of these already but I can't wait to get more!
- PCPostApocalyptic C.Verified BuyerReviewingKinflyte Deco Shorts - Eco JerseyRated 5 starsOutstanding construction!
Wow, these are well made. I put them on and didn't have to think about them at all. There is no cameltoe, no creep, no waistband rolldown. These shorts are very comfortable to wear, easy to wash, and there's even a little pocket built in.
Note: I'm over 50, 5'6", around 160 lbs, and hot-n'-flashy. I got the Deco Shorts in a Large.
Total 5 star reviews: 5 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Reviews LoadedReviews Added