High-rise shorts with side pockets
Comfy compression, body-hugging fit
Smooth squat-proof shorts with deep side pockets supports midsection and lower back. Made with technical compression fabric, composed of interlock nylon and spandex, Neo Pocket Shorts has a 4.5" inseam and body-hugging design.
With hi-rise support and a power mesh-reinforced band, your tummy, waist and lower back will feel comfortably supported. Angled side pockets are the perfect size to carry smartphone, keys, and cards. Stay fresh and dry: antibacterial, sweat-wicking, and odor resistant.
Note: These bottoms are Final Sale. Eligible for size exchange, or store credit only.
- Body-hugging shorts with 4.5" inseam
- Lightweight fit and feel, made with compression fabric
- Antibacterial, odor resistant, and moisture-wicking
- Deep side pockets, so you can carry smartphone, keys, and cards
- Reinforced power mesh lined band supports hips and lower back
- High waisted band smooths the midsection
- Colorfast and chlorine-resistant
- Tagless care label (goodbye itchy tags)
Fit & Sizing
Size ranges XS to 6XL, supporting 0 to 38.
Hi-rise fit provides medium support for tummy and lower back. Easy to wear and universally flattering. We recommend you select the size you normally wear for leggings (e.g. if you wear size 4/XS in Lululemon leggings, then order XS).
Fabric & Care
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Don't bleach. Hang dry, or lay flat to dry.
Body: 80% nylon, 20% spandex
Power mesh-lined waistband: 72% nylon; 28% spandex
We ship orders Monday through Friday, soon after the order is placed. Once you receive a shipping confirmation email, orders cannot be edited or cancelled. Orders placed Friday afternoon through Sunday or on holidays will be shipped on the next business day.
US Domestic: Free standard shipping on orders $75+
- Standard US orders ship USPS First Class (est. 4-7 business days).
Shipping rates by country here.
- Orders (outside the US) are currently shipped via USPS First-Class International from California. Estimated 7-20 business days, dependent on country. Your local postal carrier completes the delivery.